479 NW 18th Ave (and Glisan) (503) 241-2783
LOCATION: 9 blocks from Tiffany Center.
“We’ll be sponsoring an “After Hours Party” every night of POTMG in our new Hostel Cafe, serving NW micro brew. We have B&B quality private rooms and dorms, with use of our fully equipped kitchen and common areas (some with all-hour jamming). A light breakfast of hearty breads and spreads, pastries, and World Cup Coffee is included.”
POTMG SPECIAL RATES: Dorm Beds: $25 / Private Rooms: 15% off
Tell them you are coming for the Portland Old Time Music Gathering to get these rates. They are a popular place and book up, so don’t wait!
● Private Rooms: 10% off already low rates
● Dorms: 4 to 6 bunk beds in a room: They offer you $25/person rate (rent one bed or an entire dorm can be reserved). Lodging tax is added. All rooms include use of kitchen and common areas.
TO BOOK: Call (503) 241-2783 and say that you are with the Portland Old Time Music Gathering.
729 SW 15th Ave. – Front Desk – (503) 219-2094
LOCATION: Around the corner from Tiffany Center on 15th Ave. No discounts available this year, but you can’t beat the location and it’s a nice place. You might look for them on other discount travel sites. Or:
- To reserve online, please use this booking link: Hotel deLuxe
- To speak directly with a representative of Hotel deLuxe please contact their 24 Hour Reservations Department: 503.219.2094
Please note: All guaranteed reservations must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance of check-in on the date of arrival to avoid a No Show/Same Day Cancellation charge of one night’s room and tax.
409 SW 11th Ave. (503) 224-3293 1-(800)548-3934
LOCATION: Approximately 6-7 blocks from Tiffany Center
Mark Spencer is a pet-friendly hotel, and they offer off-street parking.
Discounts for POTMG attendees are 15% off the lowest published price at the time of booking. Reservations must be made by calling the hotel’s reservation number at 503-224-3293 or 800-548-3934 and mentioning you are with the POTMG Group.
Or reserve your room online at the discounted rate:
- Use this booking link: http://www.markspencer.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the blue “Group Log In” tab. Group ID = OLDTIME. Password =2018POTMG.
- Enter travel dates and reserve as normal
All reservations must be made by Tuesday, December 30 in order to receive the group rate!
Rate includes 24/7 espresso and specialty coffees, daily expanded continental breakfast, Wi-Fi, NY Times, afternoon tea and cookies, plus evening locally sourced wine and cheese reception in our Atrium Lobby.
There are many more hotels along the waterfront area with easy transportation via bus or Max line. It’s always a good idea to check discount hotel sites, such as Priceline, as they may offer even better deals.